CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 6, 2010

4 Years of Loving My Guy, 2 Years of Being Married to My Best Friend

Jesse and I celebrate our 2nd anniversary on Tuesday. 

Here are pictures from the 4 years we've been together!
(We just put these up in our new, beautifully painted living room, so I thought I'd share them with you here, too!)

There's a big gap since I'm not posting any pictures past April 2009, but they're all on my old computer (internet card is broken) and I haven't transferred them over yet.  But you know what we've looked like recently!


Homecoming Junior Year


Tree swing at the church I grew up




Visit to Kansas 2007


Kansas, taken by Jesse's dad



Our Engagement, 12-24-2007



March, 2008



Graduation Day!  May 9th, 2008


Two weeks before our wedding, on Jesse's return from Handbell Tour


Cancun Honeymoon ♥


A Summer full of weddings!  Alina's wedding, July 2008


Labor Day family bbq at our house




Valentine's Day 2009



April 2009



June 8th, 2008
♥ two years of being married to my best friend
♥ two years of cuddles
♥ two years of  creating a home together
♥ two years of serving side-by-side
♥ two years of laughter
♥ two years of burned food
♥ two years of reading books together
♥ two years of dragging each other into craft stores and sports arenas
♥ two years of making reality of the dreams we had stored up while dating
♥ two years of the most wonderful love I have ever known, deepened every day with God's grace and humility toward one another.
♥ two years of Happliy Ever After with many more to come!

0 comments:

Post a Comment