CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Our Anniversary

We celebrated our 2nd anniversary on Tuesday, June 8th.



Ami used to always leave "cards" on the bathroom mirror for Papa...following suit made me smile this year :)
On each little heart, I had written something I love about Jesse.


Jesse had to work all day, and the school's 8th grade graduation was in the evening.  It was a busy day, but we found time to sneak off for dinner together at our favorite sushi place. 

♥ ♥ ♥

Jesse even gave me a corsage!


Two roses for two years ♥




Mmmmmmmmmmmm...Sushi!



I was surprised by how quickly we left church after the graduation...usually we're there forever after any event!  I was even more surprised when Jesse drove us to a classy restaurant for drinks and dessert instead of driving straight home.


The waitress who served us bustled around whispering to everyone "It's their second anniversary!  How cute are they?!?"

We enjoyed a yummy raspberry cheesecake.  So good!



I felt so loved.  Even though it was a busy day full of work and big events for Jesse, he still found time just for the two of us.  I love him!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats. You two are so cute. :-)

Post a Comment