CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 17, 2008

Untangling

I started a new blog today. I realized that too often, I'm tempted to write about my thoughts and achievements, when the main point of this blog was to let loved ones know about the things that Jesse and I have been up to together.

Nothing's going to change; I will still be posting here with news about the two of us, but I will also be keeping a blog of my own to share my ideas, newest achievements as a homemaker, latest adventures in the kitchen, and all the crazy things that go on in my head.

I know that some of you are following this blog, so I won't add you to follow my new one, but if you would like to, please let me know!

love, Bethany

time to check out http://happyhomemakerme.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment