CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 1, 2009

Reminiscing About Our Wedding Day

Who knew that one could be so happy? And two people this happy--even better ;-)
We're less than a week from our first anniversary, and since I won't be in town (HOORAY!) to write about it then, I just wanted to post some pictures and share in some "remember-when" happiness.


All of these pictures are from Jesse's dad, Chris, who photographed our wedding for us.








Mommy love!




Caught peeking!



Gramma came in for a visit before the ceremony




Helping Momma B with her corsage



Hahaha...it was kind of contagious! We had been ready for nearly an hour though, and things were SO much more interesting outside!




My handsome guy and his adorable one and only cousin!




Jesse and his best man, Paul




Beaming Husband-to-Be waiting at the front




Butterfly kisses















Exchanging Vows




Prayer




Our first kiss as husband and wife!




The whole gang :)




Favorite pic of the guys!




Sweet girls




So happy! And in one year, nothing has changed--only deepened. We are blessed!

I have hundreds more pictures, but the silly things take about 7 minutes EACH to upload because they're such high quality. But I'm supposed to be packing and making sure that everything is ready for tomorrow, so I need to stop :)
Have a wonderful week, and you'll hear from us again when we return!

1 comments:

Mollie said...

Hi Bethany! I just found your blog-- very nice and you do a good job updating! We have one as well, you can find it through my profile. :)
The wedding pictures are beautiful, I can't believe that was almost a year ago!

Post a Comment