CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas

Well, I'm sitting on the couch with a glass of wine and the amazing salad I made for myself a few minutes ago (Jesse's leading youth group right now, and no, he won't mind missing out on this feta-topped balsamic goodness), and nothing on tv is as interesting as my memories right now.

Christmas was wonderful. Jesse and I both felt better in the morning than we did on Christmas Eve, and we were able to drive up to Oxnard to be with my family in time for opening presents. Jesse's mom joined us up there, and we all had a wonderful time!


Our First Christmas Tree!


Clowning up at Mom and Dad's :)


Dad and Mom


My Favorite Christmas Morning Hooligans


Momma B


Our 3rd Christmas together, but...
So happy to be MARRIED this Christmas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment