CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 10, 2008

We're Concordia Graduates!



I only have 3 hours until I have to have this dorm room completely packed up, empty and clean (and believe me, it's going to take the whole three hours!) but I just wanted to share a little bit of yesterday with you!
The graduation was beautiful. It was a day that we had anticipated for so long, and now I can't even believe that it is already past...
Jesse and I were so showered with love, it was such a blessing! My parents and sisters were there (my brother Jon is still traipsing around Europe), Jesse's mom and godparents Jan and Robert, my grandparents, my Uncle David and Mrs. Dinwiddie and Emily. After the graduation, we all went over to my grandparents' home for pizza, cake, and lots of goodies :)
I don't have many pictures right now, but here's one just to prove
We Did It!!!

1 comments:

Paris said...

Congratulations!!
You both made it!!

Post a Comment