CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

11 days!


Jesse came home from his handbell tour on Sunday night around 11:30. I drove to meet him at Concordia to pick him up. What a wonderful reunion! I've missed him so much in the past two weeks.
On Monday, we went to Home Depot and chose all of the paint we will be using in the house. It was so exciting to be able to dream about our house and decide what it will look like! We chose a very soft blue for the master bedroom, a light sage for the dining room/living room, and a cream for the den. The colors are all so light that when the guy at Home Depot put a dab of paint on the lid of each paint can, I worried for a minute that he had actually given us 8 cans of white paint!
We drove back to Concordia on Tuesday for my interview with the supervisor who will be placing me for student teaching. After that was finished, we made a quick visit to Turtle Rock Preschool to see Dalia (my co-teacher in Room 3) and all of my other friends there. The kids were all sound asleep because it was right in the middle of their naptime, but even so, it was so good to see them! I miss them all a lot.
Jesse and I picked up his wedding ring! I was so glad that it was ready to go yesterday and that I didn't have to make a special trip to Irvine just to pick it up. We also ate at Ruby's Diner for old times sake, and then took a trip to the beach.
It was such a perfect day! The ocean was so blue and full of life. We saw a whale, a seal, and a hoard of pelicans. I was so happy to be back at the beach with Jesse. It's one of my favorite places to be with him.
Anyway, just had to share with you that Jesse is home, we have our paint, I will be placed for student teaching, and...we're getting married in 11 days!

0 comments:

Post a Comment