CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 20, 2009

23 ♥

Happy Birthday Jesse!


23 things I love about you...

♥ Your laugh
♥The way you can befriend anyone in 3 minutes flat
♥ When you sit next to me and play your guitar
♥ The way you know what I need (even when I don't)
♥ What an amazing job you've done at Hope
♥ What an indelible part of my family you have become
♥ The way you know that the two of us are now our own little family
♥ Watching you play with the kids at Hope--they adore you
♥ The way you respect others
♥ That you get up early with me to make breakfast for me before I leave for work
♥ The thoughtfulness you put into loving me
♥ Your smile
♥ Your excitement for things in life
♥ Holding your hand
♥ The way you and your mom are two peas in a pod!
♥ How cute and excited you get when you do something nice for me
♥ Your big hugs when you get home at night
♥ Your big hugs--in general! They make everyone smile :)
♥ Sitting next to you at church
♥ Spending days with you at the beach
♥ How willing you are to do things for other people
♥ What a wonderful leader you are
♥ How you take care of me in every situation and remind me that you love me

I can't believe this is only your third birthday that we have celebrated together. I'm so thankful for you, and I'm looking forward to being by your side for many, many more!

I love you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment