CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Our house


I just realized that the last time I said anything about housing, I said that it was a possibility that we might already have somewhere to live. Well, it's been settled for quite a while that we will be living in the house that Mrs. Yurada currently lives in. Everything worked out so perfectly, we truly are blessed! Jesse and I went to see the house about a month ago, and I just fell in love with it. Granted, it is going to need a lot of work, but that is something that Jesse and I are both happy to put into it. It is so cute!
The Yuradas are original homeowners, and the house was built in the '50s. Apparently, Mr. Yurada was quite the craftsman--the house has so many beautiful touches to it! Handmade wooden bookcases on either side of the fireplace, beautiful woodwork in the cute little kitchen, and neat little curio shelves and closets throughout the house. I am so excited!

It still just amazes me that 2 days after we knew we were going to be in Glendora, a place was already provided for us to live. The Powers family (children of Mrs. Yurada) is being so generous, we can do nothing but praise God for them!

Jesse is on touring Canada right now with the Concordia Concert Handbells, and will be coming home late on Sunday night. I can't wait until he's home!

0 comments:

Post a Comment